Rainersbavarian.site is the domain name belonging to Gourmet Express Mobile Catering's Rainer's Bavarian Grill. We understand your concern with privacy and the use of your personal information. At the same time, we do ask that you provide information about yourself in order for us to understand your needs better and make your experience at Rainersbavarian.site more valuable to you.
1. what information identified as personally information Rainersbavarian.site collects from you, and how Rainersbavarian.site uses the information;
2. How you can access, update or delete your personal and other information.
As part of your use of the Site, you are solely responsible for maintaining and updating, if applicable, your account Registration Data with current, accurate and complete information. The system provides for changes and you can view, update and/or edit the Registration Data and information as well as adverts (excluding approvable newsitems) you have added to Rainersbavarian.site or other sites relevant for the directory and owned by Gourmet Express Mobile Catering by logging in to your account and following the appropriate instructions.
3. With whom your information may be shared.
4. What choices you have regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information.
5. What cookies are, and how Rainersbavarian.site uses them.
6. How Rainersbavarian.site protects your personal information.
Internet security methods and technologies are implemented to a reasonable extend to protect all your transactions. We even password protect, use encryption techniques and install firewalls where appropriate. These are efforts to protect you. We encourage our participating service providers to adopt and maintain their own consumer privacy policies. Yet, we admit that for all our efforts to safeguard your privacy, no system can be guaranteed. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, or that we transmit to you, or guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Once we receive your information, reasonable efforts on our part will ensure its security on our systems.
7. What else do we want you to know about your online privacy.